Life as I know It

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California, and South Bristol, Maine, United States
Author ~ Illustrator ~ Lecturer

Sunday, September 30, 2007

A Timeless Town


The village of Damariscotta is our home town. I am always amazed by the number of activities going on here through all the seasons. We have great art galleries, shops, and the fabulous Maine Coast Book Shop & Cafe with a cadre of well-read staff who help me whenever I need a good read. We have a medley of restaurant choices, a theatre, a fish store, gourmet shops, a real old-fashioned pharmacy with a soda fountain, and people who care about you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your town of Damariscotta! In fact, my husband and I lost our hearts to Maine some years ago, and we feel deprived when we miss a summer visit there. I first came to Damariscotta to research my Linscott genealogy....no luck....but we so enjoyed putzing around...antiquing...shopping, etc. that we always visit. Lucky you!